.

Monday, September 16, 2019

Translator As My Dream Job Essay

Ever since I began studying English, I have always wanted to become a translator, translating Chinese into English so that people in other countries can enjoy Chinese poems and stories. Becoming a translator isn’t easy. It takes great patience and perseverance/ (Needless to say heartfelt effort and willing persistence is absolutely needed./ It is a step by step progress that involves confidence, patience and hard work.) Firstly, as a middle school student, I must improve my reading comprehension in both languages so that I can choose the appropriate words when I am translating something. Secondly, in order to become good enough to be a translator, I must learn and use effective learning strategies. I’m still only a middle school student, so I have a long way to go. I hope that I will be able to go to college and become a real translator some day. Ã¥  ¦Ã¤ ¸â‚¬Ã§ ¯â€¡Ã¯ ¼Å¡My dream is to become a successful doctor, helping those sick people and saving their lives. I hope everyone can have an opportunity to receive excellent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or just enjoy them free. Of course, I know to achieve my dream , there is a long way to go. I need enough knowledge and experience, so working hard in school will promote me to be a professional doctor. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is filled with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream. Beginning: My dream is to become a __________, +V-ing. ââ€"†My dream is to become a kindergarten teacher, teaching, talking and playing with my dear children. ââ€"†My dream is to become a professional photographer, showing people a different point of view and helping them find a new world in a single photo. Reason: There are several reasons. ââ€"†a kindergarten teacher –I can be myself by opening up my heart, wearing a sincere smile and maintaining a young, optimistic and energetic attitude to life. What’s more, I want to try to ensure that our children experience a memorable childhood by playing musical instruments, painting, singing, swimming and etc. The most important of all, I plan to create a good  circumstance in the kindergarten that every kid can seek out their own hobbies and have an interesting childhood to remember. How: Of course, I know to achieve my dream , there is a long way to go. ââ€"†To reach my dream I will take photography classes in summer and take a photography course in school. The only way to realize my dream is just do it! have enough confidence in yourself Ending: Once I become a doctor, the world is waiting for me to make a difference. With my persistent passion and endeavor, I am sure that I can climb over this mountain, no matter how high or tough it is. My enthusiasm and persistence can motivate me to pursue my dream. Now it’s the time! I always feel fortunate that I got through an unforgettable childhood, for I was never forced to learn what I was reluctant to learn and for I had the opportunity to go to various parks almost every week, going close to nature or making greetings to animals and plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment